Thursday 18 August 2016

Winners - Mega Post!

Apologies that this has taken me so long to blog / announce!  I've got really behind with the challenge winners, but hope that this makes up for it!

Each winner will be invited to join me for a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

Winner Challenge 106 (Anything Goes):  Jennifer Scull

Winner Challenge 107 (Anything Goes):  Claire Lloyd

Winner Challenge 108 (Anything Goes):  Hazel

Winner Challenge 109 (Anything Goes):  Fabiola

Winner Challenge 110 (Anything Goes):  NanaConnie

Winner Challenge 111 (Anything Goes):  Deanne

Winner Challenge 112 (Anything Goes):  Heather Mills

Please email me with the title of the challenge and what week winner you are in the subject field - I get a lot of spam and will delete anything without opening if I don't recognise it.  Email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com before 13 September and we can then work out which week is best for the Guest Designer.

Challenge 113 - Blue Christmas is still open - good luck!

3 comments:

  1. well done everyone. looking forward to being a GD. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy to win Ruth, i send you an email, blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise that I'm one of the winners - I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!