Thursday 27 October 2016

Winners - Challenge

Apologies for the winners post delay - below are the last four challenge winners:

Each winner will be invited to join me for a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

Winner Challenge 113 (Blue Christmas):  Yogi

Winner Challenge 114 (Anything Goes):  Chrissy

Winner Challenge 115 (Shaped Card):  Lou Sims

Winner Challenge 116 (Snowmen):  Helen

Winner Challenge 117 (Pink):  Teresa

Please email me with the title of the challenge and what week winner you are in the subject field - I get a lot of spam and will delete anything without opening if I don't recognise it.  Email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com before 30 November and we can then work out which week is best for the Guest Designer.

Challenge 118 - Die Cuts is still open - good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the win on Challenge #114.
    Will e-mail today. Happy to be a DT.
    Chrissyxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as one of the lucky winners - will email you now!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!